Wednesday, May 30, 2012

School's Out for Summer!

Another school year has come and gone and Big Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Iowa would like to thank all the Big Brothers, Sisters and School Staff who made this year a great success.  Without you, we would not have been able to serve 120 children in our School Based program this year.  We wish everyone a safe and relaxing summer and look forward to next year.

To help sum up the year, we'll leave you with a note one of our Littles wrote to his Big Brother:

"Thank you for being my mentor for the past many years.  I don't like when summer comes because I like seeing you every week.  You have no idea how much it means to me that you still come see me and I would like you to come next year too." 

We hope to see you all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment