Friday, November 4, 2011

Q and A Big Panel Continued...

Happy Friday Everyone!  Here are two more questions from our panel discussion:

Question 3:  What are your favorite activities to do during the winter months?
BB – Erick:  Same as above (question 2 posted on 11/3/11)

BS – Jen:  We went sledding one time and had lots of fun until we froze!  We went ice skating once at the BBBS outing and that was fun.  My Little had to hold my hand because I was a bit unsteady and didn’t want to fall.

BS – Mary:  This will be our first winter together so I’m not entirely sure what we’ll do, but we have talked about visiting the different museums in the area.  When we were first matched, I received the BIG Card and the Key Card which will get us into the local museums at a discounted price which is helpful.  My Little has taken an interest in reading as well so we will visit the library and participate in the library events when we can.  I noticed the BBBS office also has movies to check out so I’m sure we will spend time watching movies and baking together. 

Question 4:  What is your favorite memory or favorite outing?
BB – Erick:  One time I got to go to the gym with my Little Brother’s whole class a couple of years ago because they had done well on an assignment.  We played a bunch of games in the gym.  I also enjoyed the paper airplane flying contests with him.

BS – Jen:  We made shirts one time and drew/wrote on them.  It was about what we have done since we have been matched.  That was fun!  Otherwise sledding was fun, the Halloween party put on by BBBS and the scavenger hunt at the mall was fun too.

BS – Mary:  The favorite memory I have so far would be the outing we had at Palmer Family Center.  We used the BIG card and went mini golfing, go carting and jumped on the bouncy pillow.  All at a discounted price!  We had a great time and had many laughs as we tried to pass each other on the go carts.  I would also say a favorite would be when we play board games together and attend BBBS events with other matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment